Register & join the team!
Here's where you can register to join all activities at East Coast Bays, including season registrations, player development, holiday programmes, and sponsorship and fundraising initiatives.
The exception is our summer football league. which is managed by our partner FootballFix (more information and registration for summer football is on our summer football page).
Registration is completed through our Friendly Manager registration system (see the buttons at the bottom of this page):
- If you're new to our club (a big welcome), please create a login and select the relevant grade / programme
- If you're a current / past member (great to have you back), please use the "re-register / add" option at the bottom of your Friendly Manager profile.
You can register multiple children under one login. PLEASE NOTE: Player's age must be entered before teams are displayed in the 'choose team' section.
We appreciate full payment on registration. If you're unable to make payment in full, we offer options so please contact Duane at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2023 Winter Season Fees
Registrations for the 2023 Winter Season will open in early February 2023 and will remain open until the season starts. To avoid any disappointment of missing out on a team, please ensure you register on time. All players must register for the season to play in a team, including those who have registered for Junior and Youth player development programmes.
Our club is committed to making football accessible to as many as possible and we've worked hard to keep our fees as low as possible.
- Mini Bays (Grades 5 - 8): $205
- Juniors (Grades 9 - 12): $235
- Youth (Grades 13 - 19): $235
- Senior University Student (20+): $285 - contact email@example.com for more details
- Seniors (Grades 20+): $335
For Junior and Youth players, age groups are based on your child's age on their birth date in 2023 (i.e. turning 12 in 2023, they will be in the 12th grade).
Player Development & Holiday Programmes
For our players who want to play in the top Youth teams or develop further through our player development and holiday programmes, these are run by our highly qualified ECB coaching team, and are an additional cost. If you're interested in registering for these, use the buttons below.
Here is a list of the current programmes offered (please note: if a programme has no charge, registration is still required so we're able to confirm numbers and plan accordingly):
- Term 2 Junior Skill Hubs (9th-12th grades): $90 for 9 Week programme